If you have any condition/health challenge that the professionals have been yet able to diagnose or cure, The Frimon Aspartame Test may well be for you.
Whether it be a mood disorder, pain, anxiety, depression, graves disease, headaches, confusion, bi-polar, vision related, fatigue, perceptions, anything. Anything at all. I’ll include some of the challenges that have been reported due to Aspartame below, however know that this list is not to be considered complete.
Here we go.
1.Create your Frimon log. This is important. Enter into your log all of your current symptoms, and any health concerns including pain(s) you currently have. Enter into your log all types of medications you may be taking in order to manage any of these issues, as well as dosages. Include how you are feeling at this particular period. Be detailed.
2. Go through all of your cabinets, fridge and freezer, gathering up each and every product that reads any of the following:
TIP: You need to read your labels, these may well be in more products than you suspect. If you take vitamins, remember to check those as well. Check anything that is consumable!
- Low Calorie
- Low Sugar
- No Calorie
- Sugar Free
3. Place all of the products you have gathered into a box and seal it.
Mark the box “AspartameTest”.
4. Your Aspartame Test Box will remain sealed for 60 days. When you shop for groceries, remember to read labels during this period in order to ensure you do not accidentally purchase an item you will just need to toss into your box when you arrive home.
5. Every Friday and Monday for the next 60 days you will update your Frimon log. Your entries on each Friday and Monday will include any and all observations you have about you. Include it whether you believe an observation to be relevant or not. Whether they be physical, mental, skin, taste, mood, there are no limits to what you can include in your log. Your log belongs to you, write how you feel. Be detailed.
Continue your Frimon Aspartame Test and log observations for at least 60 days… or until you are convinced that aspartame was (or is not) the cause of one… or more… or all of your challenges. Meaning if you have been consuming aspartame for a considerable amount of time, have been having health challenges for a considerable amount of time, your body will also need someone to be fair to it; to give it that time also, that it needs to heal.
6. At the end of your 60 day period, review your Frimon log in its entirety. From beginning to end, read each entry. Review your ‘then through now’ inventory of health challenges, how you were feeling, symptoms, as well as ‘then through now’ levels of medications and their types.
On this log entry, document a summary page of your historical changes, if any.
If you do have improvement(s) and/or cures, and are convinced that aspartame was the significant reason for one or more of your health challenges:
- you have the right to return each and every item in your Aspartame Box to the original point of sale for a full refund. Whether they have been opened or partially consumed is irrelevant.
- share the Frimon Aspartame Test with your friends, family and colleagues
- Write to your Representatives, as well as the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). The listing of the Consumer Complaint Coordinators withing the FDA by State can be found here. You can also send comments to the FDA by first selecting an area of concern, and send the comment via the Internet here.If you would like to write the FDA via snail mail:
Food and Drug Administration
5600 Fishers Lane
Rockville, Maryland 20857or by telephone:
1-888-INFO-FDA (1-888-463-6332) main FDA Phone Number (for general inquiries)You have proof that aspartame has had a negatitive impact on your health!
- Detox! Drink plenty of water. You need to flush the toxin from your system. Russell Blayloc, MD has listed additional suggestions on how to detox when you have consumed Aspartame. If you do follow any of his suggestions, remember that artificial sweeteners including Aspartame may be found in these listed items. You must continue to read the labels, even on vitamins, in order to avoid Aspartame.
The most important starting point of any detoxification program is to stop exposure to the toxin. Avoid even small amounts, since once sensitized to the toxin even minute amounts can produce full-blown toxicity. This is especially so with accumulative toxins, such as aspartame. It has been shown conclusively that the metabolic products of methanol breakdown, formaldehyde in particular, accumulates on the DNA and cellular proteins.
Once you have cleansed your diet of the toxin, removal of the toxin and its metabolic products from your system will begin.
Below is some clinical data that has been attributed to Aspartame products:
Decreased vision and/or other eye problems
Pain (one or both eyes)
Decreased tears, trouble with contact lens, or both
Blindness (one or both eyes)
Tinnitus (“ringing,” “buzzing”)
Severe intolerance for noise
Marked impairment of hearing
Dizziness, unsteadiness, or both
Confusion, memory loss, or both
Severe drowsiness and sleepiness
Paresthesias (“pins and needles,” “tingling”) or numbness of limbs
Convulsions (grand mal epileptic attacks)
Petit mal attacks and “absences”
Non classified seizures
Severe slurring of speech
Severe “hyperactivity” and “restless legs”
Atypical facial pain
Simulation of multiple sclerosis
Marked personality changes
Aggravation of phobias
Rapid heart action
Shortness of breath
Atypical chest pain
High blood pressure
Associated gross blood in stools
Pain on swallowing
Itching without rash
Lip and mouth reactions
Genital itching, rash, or both
Lupus erythematosus-type eruption
Thinning or loss of hair
Aggravation of respiratory allergies
Dual sensitivity to MSG
Paradoxic marked weight gain
Marked weight loss
Leg and hand cramps
Problems with diabetes (loss of control; precipitation of clinical diabetes; aggravation or simulation of diabetic complications)
Aggravated hypoglycemia (“low blood sugar attacks”)
Reduction or cessation of periods
Frequency of voiding
Burning on Urination (dysuria)
Fluid retention and swelling (feet and legs)
A shortcut to be updated as to when new articles are published is here.